Optical product line manager W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
You want to influence the development of innovative optical products??
You are creative, dynamic and a strong team player ?
You have an excellent sense of analysis ?
Then, join Cailabs!
As a Product Line Manager, your role will be to ensure the development of Tilba* product line. You will define the product roadmap (from design to sales) and lead strategic thinking to develop a relevant, attractive and scalable product offering, with the technical, production and sales teams.
*Tilba improves free space optical communications by increasing their range and limiting the influence of atmospheric disturbances
Your missions will be :
- Analyze the market and the needs
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for the short, medium and long term
And implement them operationally:
- Define the specificities and characteristics of the products
- Define the specifications of the technical features until the production release
- Design the marketing plan and propose commercial actions
- Create business cases, technical, marketing and sales documents and lead training sessions
- Analyze and ensure the profitability of the products; prepare subsidy files
- Analyze product performance (technical, installation, sales, margins...) and propose improvments
- Manage pilot demonstration projects with external partners
- Represent the product line at relevant technical fairs and conferences
Graduated from an engineering school or a bachelor degree in physics, you have a technical or product marketing experience and have worked more than 3 years in the field of photonics.
Experience in a product launch in a high-tech sector is a plus.
You are known for :
- Your interpersonal skills
- Your collaboration and teamwork skills with all types of profiles
- Your ability to synthesize and your good writing skills
Rigorous and dynamic, you know how to take initiatives and organize your activity independently.
You have a very good level of professional and technical English.
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light. The fast-growing company has raised 16.6 millions euros since its creation and has 60+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- a brilliant team driven by a common mission : to create and sale products that help solve some of today’s major industrial and technological challenges for multiple applications
- a dynamic structure that combines agility and resources to match its ambitions
- a company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialization phase.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.
- English - Level advanced