Manager of the electronics division W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep tech company that designs, manufactures and sells innovative photonics products for telecommunications and industrial lasers. With a leadership in complex light shaping, its technology is currently covered by 19 patents. Its innovative components play a role in a variety of fields, from aeronautical wiring to factory premises networks, not forgetting additive manufacturing or its contribution to several world records (in particular the fiber optic throughput record held by Japanese operator KDDI).
The company, which addresses a worldwide market, has won several awards, most notably the EY Born Global Award for its international dimensions, the Pass FrenchTech prize for its growth in excess of 100% year on year and the DeepTech4Good Industry 4.0 award for the importance the company gives to technological leadership.
Cailabs, based in Rennes, has raised €16.6 M since its creation and has +50 staff.
So, would you like to join us?
- Team management (leading, developing skills, mobilizing, transform)
- Ability to build a vision for the electronics team
- Ability to manage service providers, complex electronic subcontracting, custom software, negotiate contracts.
- Pugnacity to solve complex problems
- Ability to work with several tasks in parallel, involvement and commitmentI
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light. The fast-growing company has raised 16.6 millions euros since its creation and has 50+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- A dynamic team of engineers and Ph.Ds who share your desire to put their skills to work on stimulating technical challenges,
- A collective emulation and a strong intellectual interest in your work,
- A company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialisation phases.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.
Find out more about us on www.cailabs.com
- English - Level advanced
- French - Level Bilingual
This position has been filled.