Manager of the electronics division W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
To support our development, we create a new division within our R&D department : Electronic.
We are looking for the manager.
- Team management (leading, developing skills, mobilizing, transform)
- Ability to build a vision for the electronics team
- Ability to manage service providers, complex electronic subcontracting, custom software, negotiate contracts.
- Pugnacity to solve complex problems
- Ability to work with several tasks in parallel, involvement and commitmentI
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light. The fast-growing company has raised 16.6 millions euros since its creation and has 50+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- A dynamic team of engineers and Ph.Ds who share your desire to put their skills to work on stimulating technical challenges,
- A collective emulation and a strong intellectual interest in your work,
- A company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialisation phases.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.
Find out more about us on www.cailabs.com
- English - Level advanced
- French - Level Bilingual