Automation engineer W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep tech company that designs, manufactures and sells innovative photonics products for telecommunications and industrial lasers. With a leadership in complex light shaping, its technology is currently covered by 19 patents. Its innovative components play a role in a variety of fields, from aeronautical wiring to factory premises networks, not forgetting additive manufacturing or its contribution to several world records (in particular the fiber optic throughput record held by Japanese operator KDDI).
The company, which addresses a worldwide market, has won several awards, most notably the EY Born Global Award for its international dimensions, the Pass FrenchTech prize for its growth in excess of 100% year on year and the DeepTech4Good Industry 4.0 award for the importance the company gives to technological leadership.
Cailabs, based in Rennes, has raised €16.6 M since its creation and has +50 staff.
So, would you like to join us?
You have a 5 years experience (including academic research) in automation, signal processing and control of complex systems, during which you have developed the following skills:
- Mastery of laboratory and hardware testing,
- Expert in scientific programming languages (C, C++ and/or Python),
- Knowledge of VHDL.
You are known for :
- Your ability to synthesise and be a force of proposal,
- Your efficiency, proactivity and rigour,
- Your ability to identify problems and find solutions, sometimes under time pressure,
- Your team spirit,
- Your ability to interact in a complex multi-disciplinary research environment.
Experience in optics or optical instrumentation would be a plus, as would skills in systems integration.
Fluency in English is required.
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light. The fast-growing company has raised 42.6 millions euros since its creation and has 60+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- a brilliant team driven by a common mission : to create and sale products that help solve some of today’s major industrial and technological challenges for multiple applications
- a dynamic structure that combines agility and resources to match its ambitions
- a company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialization phase.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.
More information on www.cailabs.com,, in particular: TILBA | Cailabs : Fiabiliser les communications laser
- English - Level advanced
This position has been filled.