Space Communication Station Deployment Manager W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
As part of the development of our optical ground stations for space communication (TILBA-OGS), we are creating an optical ground station deployment center whose role is to prepare and carry out deployments throughout the world.
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for this pole.
Your main missions will be to :
- Structure and manage the deployment activity in terms of human resources, processes and organization to optimize the reliability of our deployments, the customer experience and the efficiency of our organization;
- Participate in the factory verification of ground stations;
- Manage the logistics related to the deployments with the support teams (transport, customs, crane rental, telescope installation, etc.);
- Organize and participate in the deployment of optical ground stations at our customers' sites in various environments (mountain, hot or cold desert...) and for periods of up to several weeks;
- Organize and participate in preventive maintenance and after-sales service on the deployed ground stations.
You will first contribute to the first deployments (significant travel to be expected during the first 12 months)
and then your role will be to recruit and manage the deployment team of our optical ground stations.
- You have a successful experience of large-scale deployments of industrial systems in various or atypical environments.
- You have an engineering degree.
- You have demonstrated through your experiences autonomy and pugnacity which will be as many assets to allow you to solve problems potentially at the other end of the Earth.
- You are known for :being rigorous and structured.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are focused on customer satisfaction.
- Your English is fluent.
Your + :
- You ideally have management experience.
- You have worked in a high-tech environment or in the optical industry.
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light.
The fast-growing company has raised 42.6 millions euros since its creation and has 60+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- a brilliant team driven by a common mission : to create and sale products that help solve some of today’s major industrial and technological challenges for multiple applications
- a dynamic structure that combines agility and resources to match its ambitions
- a company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialization phase.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.
More information : Press release | Innovative photonics company Cailabs raises €26 million to become market leader in optical ground stations