Optical Technician- Photonics W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
Would you like to practice and develop your component assembly skills in the field of optics?
Would you like to contribute to the manufacturing of our products based on Cailabs' core technology?
Join the Cailabs Operations department!
Under the direction of the workshop manager, you will participate in many stages of product assembly. Your main tasks will be to :
- Assemble and align innovative optical systems
- Carry out performance tests of the systems
- Record the performance of systems/sub-systems and ensure their reliability
- Resolve medium technical blocking points
- Contribute to and participate in Rnd projects in conjunction with the technical department
- You have a BAC+2/3 in Optical Engineering / Photonics or equivalent
- You are meticulous, rigorous and organised (the position requires good dexterity),
- You are autonomous and have the ability to make proposals,
- Your interpersonal skills are an asset for teamwork with both the Operations and Technical R&D teams
- You have experience in alignment
- You have experience in alignment and testing of optical components
- You have knowledge of UV bonding and micro-positioning of optics in free space
- You are able to adapt to an evolving environment
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light. The fast-growing company has raised 16.6 millions euros since its creation and has 60+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- a brilliant team driven by a common mission : to create and sale products that help solve some of today’s major industrial and technological challenges for multiple applications
- a dynamic structure that combines agility and resources to match its ambitions
- a company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialization phase.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.