Hardware electronics engineer W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
You are passionate about electronics and technical innovation?
You want to contribute and develop your skills in hardware electronics systems within an innovative company, in the service of technical projects in advanced fields such as space laser communications?
Join the Cailabs R&D department!
We are creating an electronics division, whose role will be to design and implement autonomous embedded systems for our products
Within this team, in coordination with a software developer, your missions will be the following:
- Analyze specifications, carry out technical studies and propose appropriate technical solutions
- Define the electronic architecture (hardware)
- Develop complex electronic cards (detailed design, choice of electronic components, schematic, placement and circuits, justification, validation...) /or define if it must be subcontracted
- Manage subcontractors if needed
- Ensure hadware protypes are tested, validated and available for key milestones
- Prepare engineering and release related reports for project review
- Lead and facilitate resolution of component issues
- Carry out technical and technological monitoring to provide innovative solutions and maintain a high level of product technicality.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in electronic hardware development, ideally in a standardized, constrained and demanding environment such as aeronautics, defense, space, energy, medical, etc.
- Strong teamwork, and excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work independently.
- Extensive hands-on experience with in analog electronics (CAD, schematic, routing, EMC, validation..)
Founded in 2013, Cailabs is a French deep-tech company located in Rennes. We design, manufacture, and sell innovative photonics products based on the shaping of light. The fast-growing company has raised 42.6 millions euros since its creation and has 60+ staff.
When you join Cailabs, you will find :
- A dynamic team of engineers and Ph.Ds who share your desire to put their skills to work on stimulating technical challenges,
- A collective emulation and a strong intellectual interest in your work,
- A company at the cutting edge of technology, from the development of prototypes to the industrialisation phases.
And also :
- Times of sharing and conviviality (annual seminar, meals, group games, sports activities, etc.)
- A health insurance plan covered at 100% by Cailabs.
- A bonus system to reward collective and individual performances
Joining Cailabs is finally the assurance that everything will be done to help you perform, improve and take up new challenges.
Find out more about us on www.cailabs.com